Your first visit to Integrated Dermatology of Mission Viejo, APMC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. We recommend you save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Integrated Dermatology of Mission Viejo, APMC'sr staff strive to live up to the following comments made on patient surveys:
- “Dr. Segal is the best medical professional I have seen in years!”
- “Professional yet very caring, gentle, and kind.”
- “Dr. Segal was absolutely wonderful and attentive,…went above and beyond to help me.”
- “She always listens to our concerns and provides good information.”
- “I could not have been in better hands. She is proactive, caring, and I felt totally confident in her care. Her staff was also incredibly helpful.”
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
26691 Plaza Suite 230
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Phone: (949) 364-2904
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.